Employee Nominated Projects
The Spectris Foundation supports local causes which are nominated by Spectris staff. These small grants provide a huge impact, and we are incredibly proud to be helping our communities, worldwide.
This year we’ve donated funds the following charities:
- Saint Francis Hospice – A local hospice which provides respite care, homecare, sibling support, end of life care, emotional and bereavement support.
- Taylor Made Dreams – Make dreams happen for children with life limiting illnesses.
- Baby 2 Baby – Working to alleviate poverty and associated adversity experienced by families in East Sussex and surrounding areas.
- Texas Adaptive Aquatics – A non-profit sports training program for children and adults with disabilities.
- Preble Street – Provide services to empower people experiencing problems with homelessness, housing, hunger, and poverty.
- Sheffield UTC – An engineering school taking part in the green powered racing car challenge.
- Leg Up Farm - A non-for-profit therapy centre in York County, Pennsylvania, for children with disabilities and developmental delays.
- Olivia’s House – provides free bereavement therapy for children and their families.
- Reengage – A volunteer group who organise social gathering for older people aged 75 and over who are dealing with loneliness and social isolation.
- Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice - provides palliative and end of live care to children and young people suffering with life-limiting conditions in West Sussex, UK.
- The Encephalitis Society - aims to accelerate awareness of encephalitis globally by driving research and sharing knowledge.
- BEAT - the UK’s eating disorder charity, their mission is to end the pain and suffering caused by eating disorders.
- Hospice in the Weald - provide compassionate, personalised and holistic care for everyone in our community living with a terminal illness, and for those important to them.
- Retina UK - are the only UK charity dedicated solely to working with people affected by inherited sight loss.
- ALL ENGLAND TAEKWON-DO ASSOCIATION - This club provides a positive space for children, young people and adults to take part in sport, be part of a team and realise their life changing opportunities.
- Heart wings, The Amity Foundation - Heart Wings help migrant children, orphans and rural children through the art of theatre, in Nanjing, China.